Monday, December 11, 2017

A Blogging Buddies post -

In April of 2017, I signed up for a Blogging Challenge through ISTE EdTech Coaches PLN. Originally, I saw a post on Twitter and thought that I could handle joining the challenge. I needed to spread my wings and experience the world through blogging. The best thing about being involved in this challenge is the number of new contacts I have made in my PLN. Plus, I now have numerous blogs that I can access and read about the daily struggles or accomplishments in educational technology. 


One blog recently caught my attention - one of my fellow bloggers Mr. Adam Hill, has a post that helps clear the air regarding technology in the classroom, check it out here:My Advice for Technophobic Teachers. I feel that his insight in using technology in the classroom is spot-on. He helps break down information and makes the task of implementing technology easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment